NMC is seeking highly motivated and energetic students to join our team as finance interns
Join NMC and join a network of people who are passionate about industry-changing technology that advances the world. You’ll have the opportunity to work with leading global companies that operate in world-changing industries – such as aerospace, automotive, building and construction, defense and commercial transportation. It’s not just a job. It’s a career and a path to the future. You’ll be part of a diverse culture of learning, teaching and mentorship. NMC is fully committed to developing people: providing employees with the resources, and learning and development opportunities they need to excel and build a career.
Your education is just beginning! Our interns learn our business processes, develop finance and accounting skills, and are given ample mentoring and instruction. Their skills are sharpened as full members of a project team, working alongside leaders in partnership with business unit and corporate clients. Interns also are exposed to a variety of assignments which encourage them to make valuable contributions to the company.
Internships typically run from May/June through August.
Some of the highlights as a member of the team are:
- Information sessions with the Senior Leadership team
- Professional development opportunities, including on the job, in person and virtual training
- Exposure to the inner workings of a Fortune 500 Company
- A competitive salary
- Value-added assignments
- Plant tours and potential opportunities to visit other locations
- Social activities with fellow interns and team colleagues
While an internship with NB/NMC provides you with invaluable experience that you could utilize in any role, our goal is to evaluate interns for potential entry-level openings. With locations across the US, there are opportunities to work throughout the country.
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree program.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher